Your Business. Your Questions. Our Solutions.
- Business Law Services
- Business Litigation
- Employment Law Services
Dedicated and driven attorney with over 15 years experience as "Outside General Counsel," Business Litigation, Contracts, Employment Law and Business Advisory Services. I'm here to help with your legal needs within a fee structure that makes sense for you. I'm a practical, results-driven attorney to make your experience as simple and straightforward as possible.
On a day-to-day basis, I give practical, effective legal and business-related advice to my clients as "outside general counsel" under a fee structure that makes sense for them. This advice primarily relates to issues that arise day-to-day in the ordinary course of business, i.e., contract review and drafting, contract/business disputes, Human Resources/employee matters, vendor relationships, intellectual property, real estate and lease questions, risk mitigation, partnership-related matters and new business combinations and/or ventures. I also lead litigation disputes in State and Federal Courts in the areas of contracts, business, employment, personal injury, fiduciary liability (prosecuting and defending claims against corporate and estate fiduciaries), trademark infringement, construction, insurance coverage, unfair competition and professional liability. Further, I represent healthcare companies and physicians/physician groups in a variety of business and legal contexts.
I also have had a regular appellate practice, successfully representing clients before the Kentucky Supreme Court and Kentucky Court of Appeals.
I received my undergraduate degree from Princeton University where I played Varsity Football from 2001-2004, and my J.D. from the University of Kentucky.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: University of Kentucky College of Law Moot Court
- Honors: Chair of the Writing Division
- Princeton University
- A.B. - 2005
- Major: Religion, Religion & Law
- Kentucky, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2008
- Dentons Bingham Greenebaum, LLP, Equity Partner and Co-Chair of Business Litigation, 2012 to 2022
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker, LLP, Louisville, Kentucky, 2010 to 2012
- Boehl Stopher & Graves, LLP, Louisville, Kentucky, 2008 to 2010